Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: OT: Seasons....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG Seamstress:
    Here's a picture for you Sheila. I took this last week, and this tree is almost bare already.
    This is always the first tree on our street to change color every year, and it doesn't last long.
    This is my view if I look up from my computer.
    By the way....this is in Ohio.

    11
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.....WOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!! Gorgeous! Thanks Marilyn!!

    forums DROOOOOL! forums DROOOOOL! forums forums

  2. #12
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks here also, Marilyn. This is a gorgeous picture!! forums

  3. #13
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheila,

    I made an album just for you! forums I have no idea how to post pics in threads. forums These pictures were taken last Wednesday & the weather was above average in the 80's. My DS2 & I had a wonderful day at the orchard....hayride, apples, pumpkins and a picnic. Fall is my favorite season & the leaves are really just starting to turn here in Central Va.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101620671

    Bren forums

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The weather is still iffy in Jersey. I wish it would get colder soon. Mostly its been in the 60-70's. The mornings are brisk, and the evenings are too-but the middle of the day is still very warm.

    I can't wait for the first snowfall!

    -Jordyn

  5. #15
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    We've got high 70s, and some low 80s here in the ATL, and I'm about sick of it! I want some true blue fall weather! 60s! PLEASE! I'm so jealous of ya'll!!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are a few from my city in Minnesota... I was a few weeks too late to get "peak" season... but oh well! [img]smile.gif[/img] I love fall!

    IMG 1147

    IMG 3276

    109 0995 IMG

    107 0764

  7. #17
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    We're supposed to get snow here in South Dakota tomorrow! I can't wait! I love fall and winter! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Patti7106's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I woke up to snow yesterday (Monday) morning. It was so pretty but then I heard that the pass between Livingston and Bozeman was really bad and had wrecks on both sides so I was worried because my husband drives a gas truck back and forth hauling gas. He was fine though so I went back to enjoying the snow. It was gone by afternoon though.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The leaves have already almost all fallen off around here. [img]frown.gif[/img] Tommrow it's even supposed to snow a little! and to think only a week or two ago it was in the 70's.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    1.....

    It is so beautiful and really Fall here in Corona, CA. I am so elated!! Some leaves are actually turning colors and falling! It is cold some days. We are even getting rain already! The low most mornings are 40 degrees. At night, it is cool enough to turn on the fireplace! Heeeee-Hawwwww!!!

    This is soooo spectacular for us! I remember last Novemeber; I had to change the morsels into summer clothes as it was so hot! The poor sweet forums 's did not even get a chance to hardly use their snow outfits etc.

    I love this time of year. It is so serene and peaceful and I feel so thankful for such beauty! How is it in other parts of the country? I think I heard that parts of Colorado are getting snow already! HOW SUPER IS THAT!

    Could someone post a picture of a beautiful Autumn scene...you know trees with full color changes etc...

    forums forums forums

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •